- SEN School Job Vacancies
Members can advertise for freeAs a well established national charity offering services to the SEN sector since 1994, our websites are very popular and receive thousands of visitors every month. This new section helps to advertise SEN School ‘Job Vacancies’ throughout the UK. This new service is free for all EQUALS members.
If your school is not an EQUALS member, then you can submit any job vacancies for £125+VAT per job
Should your school, have any SEN job vacancies, please contact email@example.com to submit your vacancies.
- Supply Teachers – Hexham Priory School – Northumberland
Corbridge Road Hexham NE46 1UYHexham Priory School uses Supply Teachers and would expect any supply teachers that we use to be on the Northumberland County Council supply teaching data base. To find out more details about joining the Teaching Supply scheme, please ring Northumberland County Council on 0845 600 6400. We like to invite possible supply Teachers into school on a voluntary basis to spend some time with our pupils before they cover a staff member. We have found that this benefits both the pupils and the supply teacher, especially if they have little special needs teaching experience.
- Supply Teaching Assistants – Hexham Priory School – Northumberland
Corbridge Road Hexham NE46 1UY
Tel.: 01434 605021 email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWe are always looking to increase our bank of supply Teaching Assistants who are available to work in school. Work may be on an ad hoc basis to cover for absent staff or regular work to cover in a class when a child from our school attends a teaching session in their local mainstream school supported by their own Teaching Assistant. We would be interested in hearing from anyone that has a Child Care qualification equivalent to NVQ Level Two or higher, with good levels of literacy and numeracy. Experience will also be taken into account. Application forms along with the Health Declaration forms can be downloaded below and should be returned to school via email. All Supply Teaching Assistants must have a current enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)clearance, which can be facilitated by school. We would recommend joining the DBS update service.
- Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants – Heathfield School
Heathfield School Oldbury Way Fareham Hants PO14 3BNWe are looking to appoint friendly, calm and enthusiastic people to join our existing dedicated team of supervisory assistants. The successful applicants will be working within a supportive, fun team and will be an important member of the school structure. You will need to be flexible and ensure confidentiality and safeguarding is given the highest regard. Main duties will include
- Supervising pupils in the lunch hall, outside on the playground or in their classrooms during wet lunch breaks.
- Encouraging positive play by leading a range of playground games.
- Ensuring the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils
- Promoting healthy eating
- Ensuring any issues are dealt with in a positive and thoughtful manner.
- Assisting with associated duties, e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean etc.
- This role involves assisting with feeding programmes and all aspect of personal care
- Supporting staff and children in the classroom before and after lunch
- Previous experience is not essential, as full induction programme and training is offered by the school.
- Interviews will be arranged on receipt of applications