Assessing & Recording Progress
within the EYFS
A new EYFS resource to support assessment
and recording in the Early Years Foundation Stage
An interactive learning journal designed specifically for children with complex and profound learning needs.
These materials reflect the key principles of the revised EYFS; reducing time spent on recording and recognising the importance of qualitative data and practitioner knowledge in order to provide high quality assessment for learning.
- Records progress from the start of each child’s unique learning journey and keeps the child at the centre of the process
- Emphasis on personalised strengths and significant characteristics of each child in order to capture progress without the use of checklists or excessive data
- Provides useful links to support the transition beyond EYFS
- A celebratory document that can be shared with parents, carers and child.
An Introduction and Guide to Using the Materials
- My Communication & Language Development
- My Physical Development
- My Personal, Social & Emotional Development
- My Cognition & Learning and EYFS Characteristics
- To Support Observational Assessment and Recording
An Interactive Learning Journal
£40 for Independent Schools, £50 for Equals Members and £65 for Equals Non-members
To order these materials please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about these new materials from Equals, please contact email@example.com
and previews can be provided via online sessions using Zoom or Teams.