Organised Online Training Days – Multiple Schools
EQUALS will be hosting over a dozen online training sessions during the summer term in 2021.
These will be 100% free for EQUALS Members
These sessions will take place either on Tuesdays or Thursdays and be between 3:45 and 5:15 pm. Schools can send up to 3 delegates per topic.
Additional numbers can be considered subject to availability.
As these sessions will be free for equals members, they are likely to fill up fast, so please register your interest asap, to secure your place/s.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not an equals member?
Then please contact email@example.com. to talk about new members offers and to learn
how you can access the free members training sessions.
This training will cover the following:
First part of Summer Term
- Pre-formal (PMLD) Curriculum – Thursday 22nd April 2021 – by Peter Imray
- Informal Curriculum – Tuesday 27th April 2021- by Peter Imray
- Semi-formal (SLD/MLD) Curriculum – Tuesday 13th April 2021 by Peter Imray
- Formal Curriculum – Thursday 6th May 2021 by Peter Imray
- Using the Engagement Model to Support pupils not yet engaged in Subject Specific Learning
– Thursday 13th May 2021 – by James Waller
- MAPP – Mapping & Assessing Personal Progress
– Tuesday 18th May 2021 by Mike Sissons
- Logically Illogical – A Personal History of Autism
– Tuesday 4th May 2021 – by Ros Blackburn
Second part of Summer Term
- Teaching Play and Leisure – Tuesday 11th May 2021 by Peter Imray
- Teaching Communication – Thursday 20th May 2021 by Peter Imray
- Teaching Thinking and Problem Solving – Tuesday 25th May 2021 by Peter Imray
- Moving On 14-25 Curriculum and Accreditation
– Monday 7th June 2021
- Teaching Independence – Thursday 10th June 2021 by Peter Imray
- Teaching Mathematics – Thursday 17th June 2021 by Peter Imray
- Teaching Reading and Writing – Tuesday 22nd June 2021 by Peter Imray
If you would like to book one of these please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like some training for a different area? If so please email email@example.com to put forward any suggestions for future training.