HEADS Conference 2024
Blurred Lines, Autism, ADHD, or Attachment/Trauma Difficulties?
Moncur Suite – St. James’ Park.
Hadrian Education and Development Services are working in partnership with Hadrian School and Dr Jennifer Nock to offer an excellent full day Summer Conference opportunity in Newcastle upon Tyne on the 3rd May 2024.
- What is attachment and why does it matter?
- The impact of developmental, relational trauma
- The problem of misdiagnosis
- Overview of AD(H)D
- Overview of ASC
- Asking the right questions
- The Coventry Grid
- Understanding and Responding to Developmental Vulnerabilities
- Reflection on your audit of Silver ATSSA
This full day conference will be an 8.45am arrival time and run from 9.00am to 4.00pm, hosted at the prestigious Moncur Suite, Newcastle United’s Football Ground, St. James’ Park. There is free onsite parking, breakfast sandwiches, lunch and refreshments.
For the football fans, there is an opportunity to get a photo in the directors box!
We are taking bookings now, as we anticipate the event to be a sell out! We are offering the conference at the great price of £195.00 per delegate.
If you would like to book a place on the conference please contact Daniel Coffey:
Tel: 0191 273 4440