Cost: Only £49 towards expenses. Lunch provided.
We recently provided ‘Curriculum and Assessment Conferences’ at Brackenfield School in Nottingham,
Hadrian School in Newcastle and at the NCVO in central London.
Further events are planned to take place during the autumn term 2022.
Queen’s University in Belfast on 30th September 2022
Melland High School in Manchester on the 7th October 2022
Wilson Stuart School in Birmingham – 14th October 2022
Each Conference will include the following:
- Presentations from Schools that are currently using the EQUALS Curriculum Schemes of Work
- Content related to MAPP (Mapping and Assessing Personal Progress), both Formal and Semi-Formal Versions
- Content related to the Engagement Model and the Pre-Key Stages Standards
- An opportunity to discuss ‘Best Practice’ and share developments
- Opportunities for Questions and Answers
We hope that these will become an annual event for EQUALS and will continue to change the content as updates happen.
If you would like to attend please could you email firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the email which venue you would like to attend. We will add you to the delegates list and be in touch with more information and a programme for the day.