Regional Curriculum and Assessment Conferences
- Brackenfield School in Nottingham on 8th October 2021
- Hadrian School in Newcastle upon Tyne on 12th November 2021
- NCVO in London on 19th November 2021
- Birmingham – Later Feburary 2022 – Venue to be comfirmed
- Melland School on the 4th March 2022
There is a small charge of £25 per person for the regional curriculum and assessment conferences
which will go towards expenses.
Each Conference will include the following:-
- Presentations from Schools that are currently using the EQUALS Curriculum Schemes of Work
- Content related to MAPP (Mapping and Assessing Personal Progress), both Formal and Semi-Formal Versions
- Content related to the Engagement Model and the Pre-Key Stages Standards
- An opportunity to discuss ‘Best Practice’ and share developments
- Opportunities for Questions and Answers
We hope that these will become an annual event for EQUALS and will continue to change the content as updates happen.
If you would like to attend please could you email firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the email which venue you would like to attend. We will add you to the delegates list and be in touch with more information and a programme for the day.