In-Person – An opportunity to visit a Curriculum Support School
This is an opportunity to visit a Curriculum Support School and spend time with senior leaders and in classrooms. The purpose of this day is to increase the understanding of a Informal and/or Semi-formal Curricula as well as being able to ask about assessment, planning or any other aspect of teaching and learning that you are interested in.
The Curriculum Support Schools involve specialist schools, where either Equals has provided additional consultancy over the past 2-3 years or where they are demonstrating best practice. They have been observed implementing Curriculum Schemes of Work well in their own school. These schools have provided presentations to Equals Members’, via Regional Curriculum Conferences over the past 36 months.
They are able to articulate how their curriculum:
- can be implemented
- how it works with other processes such as Mapping and Assessing Personal Progress
- And to demonstrate the impact.
For further information please contact the Equals Strategic Development Manager; Paul Buskin using firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs from £89 which goes towards expenses such as lunch/refreshments etc.
Further development days are being organised for Spring 2024 for the following schools.
- Brackenfield School in Nottingham, 15th February and 25tht June 2024
- Dee Banks School in Cheshire, date TBC
- Kingsbury School in Lancashire on the 12th March and 22nd May 2024
- St Ann’s School in London, date TBC
- Sunningdale School in Tyne & Wear, date TBC
For further information or to learn how to book a place please contact the
Equals Strategic Development Manager; Paul Buskin using email@example.com