EQUALS Twilight CPD
High Quality Local Training from only £19
Semi-Formal (SLD/MLD) Curriculum
by Peter Imray
With the Rochford Review confirming that ‘schools already have the freedom to use any curriculum they feel is appropriate for the needs and requirements of…… pupils’ who are not engaged in ‘subject specific learning’, we seek to explore
- What does subject specific learning mean?
- Who might be involved in subject specific learning and who might not?
- What kind of curriculum makes sense for learners with SLD who will only ever be able to succeed (at the very best) up to the very beginnings of the National Curriculum?
- What kind of curriculum model can enable those with SLD to be the very best that they can be and to do the very best that they can do, irrespective of their level of learning difficulty?
We seem to be in a position of much greater flexibility than we have been for a very long time which makes for extremely exciting and interesting times in curriculum development!
Below is a short video of just over 11 mins by Peter Imray; our Director of Developments.
Peter Imray talks about our brand new Semi-Formal (SLD) Curriculum.
To learn more please click here
Or contact Paul Buskin at the EQUALS office on 0191 272 1222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: Only £19+VAT for members and £59+VAT for non-members.
Courses start at 4pm and finish 6:30 pm.
If your school is interested in attending a twilight training workshop and want further information
please contact email@example.com
or ring the EQUALS office on 0191 272 1222
During 2018 EQUALS successfully delivered twilight workshops at
- Hadrian School in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Priory Woods School in Middlesbrough
- Bennerley Fields School in Derbyshire
- John F Kennedy School in London
- Swiss Cottage School in London
- Threeeways School in Bath
- Wilson Stuart School in Birmingham
- Oak Grove College in Worthing
- St Ann’s School in London
- Melland High School in Manchester